First however they are taking the game to Kickstarter. I'm sue they are doing this to get the cards printed and to also get some artwork made for each card. They haven't released any information about what tiers would be included, but we do know that it will debut on Kickstarter on October 1st. You can get notified when it goes live on Kickstarter right now by clicking here.
Entromancy: Hacker Battles is a cyberpunk fantasy tabletop card game for 2-4 players. In Entromancy: Hacker Battles, you and your friends will take the roles of hackers and engage in fast-paced, strategic card battles to deploy devastating programs and attempt to overcome each other’s security protocols.
- Competitive Card Game Mechanics. Draw cards to build and unleash devastating programs upon your opponents while gaining bit points to overcome their security protocols.
- Customizable Gameplay. Choose from five distinct specializations and multiple objective cards for a new experience every time you play.
- 2-4 Players. Engage in fast-paced card battles with 2-4 players where strategy is paramount to victory.
- Custom Decks for Added Depth. Get into the action quickly with pre-made beginner decks or create your own custom decks.
- RPG Hacking, Reimagined. Play Entromancy: Hacker Battles as a standalone game or utilize the advanced rule system to integrate hacking into Entromancy: A Cyberpunk Fantasy RPG or your own cyberpunk and urban fantasy roleplaying games.