Today on the official Twitter account, R. Talsorian Games revealed that the official price point for the game would be $29.99. I'd say it's a fair price for everything that is included. The box will become available first at Gen Con on August 1st and immediately in digital format on DriveThruRPG. As soon as Gen Con is over the game will be made available for sale online as well.
Inside the Cyberpunk Red Jumpstart Kit box, players will find:
- A lore and adventure book detailing the world of Cyberpunk Red. Also included is a full, ready to play scenario and “Screamsheets”, a combination of in-universe news story and game information which players can use to create new adventures.
- A rulebook containing the essential rules needed to play the game, engage in frenetic combat, and hack their way through digital networks. The Cyberpunk Red Jumpstart Kit uses a new version of R. Talsorian Games’ original Interlock game engine.
- Six pregenerated characters: the Fixer, the Netrunner, the Nomad, the Rocker, the Solo, and the Tech. Each character comes ready to play but can be further customized using an abbreviated version of the famous Cyberpunk Lifepath system.
- Four maps to help players visualize their environments, from hard streets to glittering nightclubs.
- Six dice: two ten-sided dice and four six-sided dice.
- And more!