Set in the years between the classic tabletop roleplaying game Cyberpunk 2020 and Cyberpunk 2077, the upcoming AAA video game from CD Projekt Red, the Cyberpunk Red Jumpstart Kit is the perfect entry point for gamers new to tabletop gaming as well as veterans who want to learn how the game’s rules and world have evolved.
Inside the Cyberpunk Red Jumpstart Kit box, players will find:
- A lore and adventure book detailing the world of Cyberpunk Red. Also included is a full, ready to play scenario and “Screamsheets”, a combination of in-universe news story and game information which players can use to create new adventures.
- A rulebook containing the essential rules needed to play the game, engage in frenetic combat, and hack their way through digital networks. The Cyberpunk Red Jumpstart Kit uses a new version of R. Talsorian Games’ original Interlock game engine.
- Six pregenerated characters: the Fixer, the Netrunner, the Nomad, the Rocker, the Solo, and the Tech. Each character comes ready to play but can be further customized using an abbreviated version of the famous Cyberpunk Lifepath system.
- Four maps to help players visualize their environments, from hard streets to glittering nightclubs.
- Six dice: two ten-sided dice and four six-sided dice.
- And more!
As I said they didn't reveal a whole lot more than we already knew from the podcast. The only really new information we got was about the maps they will include which is really cool. In the new Shadowrun Beginner Box they had a magnificent map of Seattle. I'm actually hoping that a map of Night City is included. It only specifies "environments, from hard streets to glittering nightclubs.". I'd love to have a framed map of Night City.
Post a Comment